String Course Registration
For insurance reasons, all String course participants must be registered beforehand.
It is only necessary to register once, and this covers entry to the String course on any or all days. Have you already registered?
- If the child is entered for an age class or colour coded course in the main competition and will have a race bib, you do not need to do anything further.
- When entering the main competition, there was an option on SiEntries to give details of any children who would be completing the String course and not entering the main competition. If you have done this, you do not need to do anything further.
If the child is not covered by the above, you can do one of the following:
- Log in to SiEntries and edit your entry to add the names and dates of birth of any children who will run the String course.
- Register on Saturday 1 August at the Event Centre.
- Register at the String course on the day.
Please use option 1 if possible, as this saves time for all. It is better to register in advance, even if you are unsure if the child will take part in the String course.