Where to stay
The Event Centre will be at Eden Court, close to Inverness city centre. The Event Campsite will be nearby.
Inverness itself has a wide range of accommodation providers, from budget to luxury. In the areas around the event venues, self catering and other accommodation is available.
The city is a very busy tourist base in the summer, and you may need to consider accommodation further afield, for example south of Inverness along the A9 road, which provides a fast link with Inverness. You could also consider accommodation along the Moray coast, or west of Inverness.
Unfortunately we do not have the manpower to organise accommodation for competitors. To help you find appropriate accommodation, we have listed links below to a range of websites for accommodation bookings.
- The Visit Scotland website provides an online accommodation booking service. Terms and conditions apply.
- The Inverness City website gives details of accommodation options in the city and surrounding area.
- The Greater Speyside website has an added page where you can find lists of various accommodation types that only include properties with availability for the week of the Scottish 6 Day event. The website can be searched by accommodation type and will be regularly updated.
- The Visit Nairn website provides a comprehensive listing of all forms of accommodation in Nairn, plus details of other activities available during your stay.
- The Forresweb site provides a wide range of information about all types of accommodation and facilities in the Forres area.
- www.glenaffric.info (Strathglass Marketing Group) has an accommodation section covering all forms of accommodation in the Glen Affric area.
- Accommodation Loch Ness includes details of various accommodation options around Loch Ness.
Please note that overnight camping is not permitted in any of the Race Arenas or parking fields. The Event Campsite is in a convenient location in central Inverness, with transport to each day's event.