Sadly, we are no longer able to offer merchandise for the 2021 event.
Lochaber 2021 branded merchandise is now available to order for collection at the event. Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions, it will be delivered to the event and sales will not take place at the event itself.
Ordering before 31st May is the only way to guarantee getting your hands on this year’s exclusive range.
|Orienteering top (front and back) – £30||Buff – £10|
|Technical Tops (unisex and ladies) – £13.50||Sweatshirts – £26|
Our orienteering tops and buffs are again being made by Bryzos, who supplied the tops and buffs at Strathearn 2019. The supplier for our other clothing items has changed but we have tried to use products which are similar to those available in previous years – please check the size guides provided in the catalogue to make sure you order the correct sizes. Other colours, cotton T-shirts and junior sizes (and prices) are also available – see the full catalogue for details:
In past years we have ordered extra merchandise to sell at the event and this has been available for exchanges if you didn’t order the correct size. Unfortunately, COVID-19 means that we will not be ordering extras to sell at the event as this may encourage crowds to form.
Not being able to sell during the event and the fact that they are custom-made items means that returns or exchanges will not be possible (unless there is a manufacturing defect).
We are aware that this makes purchases more difficult and apologise that this is the case, however size charts are available for all the products and Emma Young (our Merchandise Coordinator) will be happy to answer any queries you may have.
For some items, it may be possible to pre-order sizes not stated in this catalogue. Please contact the merchandise coordinator if you have any specific requests you wish to discuss.
All orders are subject to stock availability at the suppliers but we will get in touch to discuss any specific changes to orders, if required.
The merchandise will be available for collection from the assembly field throughout the week of Lochaber 2021. This will be organised in a COVID-secure way and we will send you information about how this will look closer to the event.
As you can read in our latest update this is not the easiest event to organise, and has the following impact on merchandise sales:
- Merchandise must be ordered by 31st May for delivery at the event. After that date, no changes or cancellations will be possible because the merchandise is being custom-made.
- We are making a GO/NO-GO decision for the event at the end of May. This will impact on the merchandise sales as follows
- Hopefully we will make a GO decision and the event goes ahead as planned. Merchandise will be available for collection at the event in a COVID secure fashion
- It all proves to be too difficult – we make a NO-GO decision. In this case, we will not proceed with the merchandise orders and refund your money
- The extremely unfortunate outcome – we make a GO decision, but are later forced to cancel. In this case, we will have proceeded with the merchandise order and post the items on at no further cost