The Event Campsite is located at Bught Park, near the Event Centre.
The Event Campsite is at Bught Park, on the western bank of the River Ness, within easy walking distance of Inverness city centre and adjacent to excellent facilities at Inverness Leisure. The campsite is close to the Event Centre, which is at Eden Court.
Campsite booking is available through SiEntries.
Anyone still wishing stay at the event campsite can book at the campsite from 10.00am on Friday 31 August but must be aware that places will be allocated on a strictly first come first served basis. We are therefore unable to guarantee when the maximum capacity of the campsite will be reached.
The campsite will be open from Friday 31 July through to Sunday 9 August (9 nights in all).
- adult: £8 per night
- under 21/student: £4 per night
- Children under 5 go free
- Add £2.50 per night for parking space
- Add £5 per night for a campervan
- Add £10 per night for a caravan with car
The campsite will be established on a pleasant, flat and well drained site. It will be managed by a professional festival organiser and will have the following facilities:
- Spaces - for tents and campervans, with a limited number of places for caravans. Unfortunately we cannot provide electrical hook-ups.
- Parking - will be located a maximum of 200m from the campsite. Campers will be able to offload/load equipment on arrival/ departure. Update: parking limit has now been reached. Cars will now have to be parked outside the campsite in the streets nearby.
- Showers & toilets - temporary showers and toilets.
- Security - a manned office and a perimeter fence.
- Dogs - allowed on site but owners are responsible for their control and cleaning up.
- Inverness Leisure Centre - Inverness Leisure is adjacent to the campsite, and facilities including the swimming pool are available (at extra cost).
- Social area - Thanks to assistance from EventScotland, a campsite marquee will be provided as a social hub and will host events including a ceilidh and quiz night. Plans for the provision of food and drink are being developed and further information will be made available later. Orienteers wanting to stay up late are encouraged to go to downtown Inverness, as early closing and lights out will be enforced to allow more serious competitors a good night's sleep.
Buses will run from the Event Campsite to events every day from Saturday 1 August to Saturday 8 August. More information about buses is available on the Travel Information page and the Bus Timetable page.